CANVS Billie offers the ultimate eco-friendly Barossa escape. Upon arrival, allow yourself to sit back, relax, and recharge amongst serene landscapes as you decide what to do next – soak in the outdoor bath or walk across the road for your first cellar door tasting.
CANVS Billie is now available for overnight stays on weekdays and have a 2 night minimum stay on weekends.
CANVS Billie sleeps 2 people in a luxurious king-sized bed and includes:
- CABN kitchenette with bar fridge, microwave, kettle, coffee plunger, coffee machine, toaster, utensils, crockery, and cutlery
- Bathroom with a shower, flushing toilet, basin, hair dryer, and bath linen
- Reverse cycle heating / cooling
- Weber Q
- Deck with outdoor bath and furnishings
- Fire pit (season dependent)
Located just one-hour from Adelaide, discover an eco-friendly experience amongst the famous wine region of the Barossa Valley.
CANVS Billie is positioned approximately 35m from CANVS’ Myrtle, Amelia, Kara and Louisa, offering the perfect opportunity to escape with friends (subject to availability).
Please be aware that there is a walk of approximately 200 metres from the designated carpark to reach your CANVS and a cart is supplied to assist with your belongings.
Firewood to use the fire pit is supplied for 1 night. If you wish to use the fire pit more, extra firewood can be pre-purchased or you can BYO.