Boasting views of rolling hills and vineyards of the Clare Valley, time with loved ones can be well spent in nature allowing you to recharge and reset.
CABN Lily sleeps 2 in a Queen bed with adult sized bunk beds for additional guests. This CABN includes:
- CABN Kitchenette with bar fridge, two-burner gas cooktop, pots/pans, kettle, coffee plunger, utensils, crockery, and cutlery
- Bathroom with a shower, flushing toilet, basin and bath linen
- Solar reverse cycle heating / cooling and ceiling fan
- Indoor Wood Fireplace
- Fire Pit (season dependent)
- Outdoor seating to enjoy nature and expansive views of vineyards
CABN Lily is located just 90 minutes from the city of Adelaide, and 10 minutes from the township of Clare, with an array of local restaurants and wineries showcasing the incredible produce and wine from the region.
Please be aware you will need to carry your belongings a short 50m walk from your designated carpark to the CABN.
Explore the Region
Please visit the Clare Valley Wine, Food and Tourism Centre for information regarding all that this beautiful region has to offer.
All CABNs are equipped with a Weber Q and all the tools to fire up an amazing off-grid meal.