Boasting views of rolling hills and vineyards of the Clare Valley, time with loved ones can be well spent in nature allowing you to relax, rediscover and reconnect.
CABN Minnie sleeps 2 in a King loft bed accessible by stairs, with a single day bed on the lower level for an additional guest. This CABN includes:
- CABN Kitchenette with bar fridge, two-burner gas cooktop, pots/pans, kettle, coffee plunger, utensils, crockery, and cutlery
- Bathroom with a shower, flushing toilet, basin and bath linen
- Solar reverse cycle heating/cooling and ceiling fan
- Small Indoor Wood Fireplace (season dependent)
- Fire Pit (season dependent)
- Outdoor seating to enjoy nature and expansive views of vineyards
CABN Minnie is located just 90 minutes from the city of Adelaide, and 10 minutes from the township of Clare, with an array of local restaurants and wineries showcasing the incredible produce and wine from the region.
Located 80m from CABN Lily and 100m from CABN Sadie, these CABN triplets offer a great opportunity to travel with family friends (subject to availability). Please note you may see other guests while staying at this CABN.
If you are tall, have mobility issues, or don’t like confined spaces, you may find Minnie’s loft sleeping arrangement uncomfortable.
Please be aware you will need to carry your belongings a short 50m walk from your designated carpark to the CABN.
Explore the Region
Please visit the Clare Valley Wine, Food and Tourism Centre for information regarding all that this beautiful region has to offer.
All CABNs are equipped with a Weber Q and all the tools to fire up an amazing off-grid meal.