Let's Collaborate - CABN Hosting Opportunities
CABNs core mission is to connect people with nature through our off-grid accommodation experiences. When partnering with CABN you have the opportunity to share your unique and beautiful land that may otherwise not be utilised, whilst also generating additional income for your property.
We look for properties that could have the following:
- Land that’s usually within 1-3 hours of a major city.
- Accessible sites with natural surroundings and minimal human noise.
- Unique, beautiful locations that would feature multiple CABNs.
- Sites that have unique characteristics, such as views or forests.
Each site is different, with its own unique characteristics so even if you don’t fit the above criteria, we’d still love to chat and discuss how we could work together.
- We maintain annual occupancy of over 90% through offering desirable accommodation experiences.
- Our architectural CABNs are custom designed and built.
- We offer different types of accommodation designs, one site doesn’t always fit all.
- Commitment to sustainable tourism through partnerships with charitable organisations and other meaningful projects.
Our Commitment to your site
- The CABN team handle all guest inquiry and bookings, managing every step of the customer journey from booking to departure.
- We supply the CABNs and all associated infrastructure such as solar and water, we can even help you prepare the site.
- If you already operate an existing business on your site such as a winery, we can explore ways in which to create further revenue generation.
- Management of any approvals.
Great, so are we! By partnering together we can promote tourism in your region and activate your unused land to create a passive income in areas that otherwise may be deemed difficult to access or build infrastructure on.
After you’ve submitted the hosting form, we’ll be in touch to provide some more information and learn about your beautiful property whilst understanding what your vision is for your site. From there we’d love the opportunity to organise a site visit.