CABN X at Seppeltsfield is an elevated eco-cabin experience offering a luxurious Barossa escape. In each of the four CABN X, the natural light illuminates the space through floor-to-ceiling windows creating an immediate sense of calm and relaxation. Recharge in your own private sauna overlooking serene landscapes, or walk across the road for your first cellar-door tasting at Seppeltsfield Winery.
Your CABN X sleeps 2 people in a luxurious king-sized A.H.Beard bed and also includes:
- CABN kitchen with bar fridge, two burner gas cook top, pots/pans, utensils and crockery
- Breakfast provisions for the duration of your stay – please let us know of dietary requirements
- Coffee Machine
- Portable speaker
- Full size bathroom including bath
- In-cabin sauna
- Indoor gas fireplace
- Solar reverse cycle heating/cooling and ceiling fan
- Outdoor fire pit (season dependent)
- Outdoor kitchen with WeberQ
Located on Seppeltsfield Road just one-hour drive from Adelaide, enjoy an eco-friendly experience amongst the famous wine region of the Barossa. The four CABN X are positioned approximately 30 metres from each other, offering the perfect opportunity to escape with friends (subject to availability).
Explore the region
Step straight out of your CABN X and explore the best of the Barossa, including the historic Seppeltsfield Cellar Door and Village directly across the road. Hentley Farm, Barossa Valley Estate and Curator Wines are amongst the almost 100 cellar doors in the region.
For more information on things to see and do, and to create your own itinerary online, visit the Barossa Australia website.