Cape St Albans, Kangaroo Island
CABN X at Cape St Albans is an elevated eco-cabin experience offering a nature-based luxury escape on world-renowned Kangaroo Island. With sweeping views of Antechamber Bay, Cape St Albans is a collection of five CABN X visible to each other, but cleverly positioned for privacy. Surrounded by nature, the natural light illuminates the space filtering through floor-to-ceiling windows and creating a sense of immediate calm and relaxation.
Your CABN X sleeps 2 people in a luxurious A.H. Beard king-sized bed for the most restorative sleep, and also includes:
- CABN kitchen with bar fridge, two burner gas cook top, pots/pans, utensils and crockery
- Locally sourced breakfast provisions, please let us know of any dietary requirements
- Coffee Machine
- Portable speaker for soothing tunes and meditations
- Full size bathroom with rain shower head
- In-cabin sauna with stunning views
- Indoor gas fireplace
- Solar reverse cycle heating/cooling and ceiling fan for total comfort
- Outdoor bath
- A private deck with an undercover area to cook on our built-in WeberQ
- Outdoor seating to enjoy the expansive views of Antechamber Bay
All Abilities Access
We’ve designed one of our CABN X to provide all abilities access. Please contact [email protected] to request this CABN X when you are ready to book.
Dining at Cape St Albans
Local breakfast produce is provided and we also partner with Kangaroo Island Source to offer on-site dining and self-catering, showcasing the best of local produce reflecting the seasons of Kangaroo Island. Please email us for in room dining and dinner hampers.
For more on things to see and do visit the Kangaroo Island regional website