Cape St Albans, Kangaroo Island
CABN X at Cape St Albans is an elevated eco-cabin experience offering a nature-based luxury escape on world-renowned Kangaroo Island. With sweeping views of Antechamber Bay, Cape St Albans is a collection of five CABN X visible to each other, but cleverly positioned for privacy. Surrounded by nature, the natural light illuminates the space filtering through floor-to-ceiling windows and creating a sense of immediate calm and relaxation.
Your CABN X sleeps 2 people in a luxurious A.H. Beard king-sized bed for the most restorative sleep, and also includes:
- CABN kitchen with bar fridge, two burner gas cook top, pots/pans, utensils and crockery by Ecology
- Locally sourced breakfast provisions for the duration of your stay
- Everything you need for the perfect cup of coffee
- Portable speaker for soothing tunes and meditations
- Full size bathroom with rain shower head
- In-cabin sauna with views of Antechamber Bay
- Indoor fireplace
- Solar reverse cycle heating/cooling and ceiling fan for total comfort
- Outdoor bath
- A private deck with an undercover area to cook on our built-in WeberQ
- Outdoor seating to enjoy the expansive views of Antechamber Bay
All Abilities Access
We’ve designed one of our CABN X to provide all abilities access. Please contact email@example.com to request this CABN X when you are ready to book.
Located on a promontory on the Eastern tip of Kangaroo Island, Cape St Alban’s spectacular location is less than 30 minutes from the Kangaroo Island Sealink ferry terminal at Penneshaw for those planning to drive, and less than 1 hour drive from Kingscote airport.
CABN X includes a king bed designed to accommodate 2 people and are therefore not suitable for children.
Your CABN X is a very peaceful place, and is one of five CABN X on the property, visible to each other but cleverly positioned for privacy.
Getting to and around Kangaroo Island
To help plan your journey to Kangaroo Island, including getting to Cape St Albans, please review our Cape St Albans information.
Once on the Island, choose your own adventure. Explore Cape St Albans and surrounds, including the food, wine and national parks of the Eastern end of the Island or venture further to attractions such as Seal Bay, Remarkable Rocks and Admirals Arch.
We have the following options to help you make the most of your stay with us.
- If you are flying to the Island and need to book a transfer to Cape St Albans, we recommend Kangaroo Island Transfers.
- We partner with Intrepid Travel to offer our guests outstanding personalised, small group touring of the Island. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Dining at Cape St Albans
Breakfast provisions are provided, and our kitchen and Weber facilities mean you can pick up supplies from Penneshaw or other towns on the Island for self-catering, but sometimes a true getaway means letting someone else do all the planning.
We partner with Kangaroo Island Source to offer on-site dining and self-catering, showcasing the best of local produce reflecting the seasons of Kangaroo Island.
- Why not spoil yourself and the special person you’re with? Request an in-room dining experience complete with private chef to prepare and serve your 7-course degustation menu (drinks not included).
- Completely escape and let someone else plan, shop and partly prepare for you. Providing enough food for a minimum of 2 nights, this self-catering option requires no planning, just simple preparation, reheating or cooking (drinks not included).
Please email us at email@example.com if you would like further information regarding the above options.
For more on things to see and do visit the Kangaroo Island regional website