CABN Melissa provides an off-grid retreat just 45 minutes from Adelaide. Nestled amidst vineyards, and just a 15-minute drive from the Pt Willunga coast, refresh with a sparkling wine after a day at the beach, and explore the region before you watch the sunset over the vines and disconnect from technology for the evening.
This minimalist off-grid escape includes:
- CABN kitchenette complete with a bar fridge, two-burner gas cooktop, pots/pans, kettle, coffee plunger, utensils, crockery, and cutlery
- Bathroom equipped with a shower, flushing toilet, basin, and bath linen
- Ceiling fan and cooling
- Fire pit (Season dependent)
- Weber Q
- Outdoor seating with panoramic vineyard views
- Bunk Bed (Additional cost)
CABN Melissa is immersed in one of the world’s most esteemed wine regions, just 8 minutes from McLaren Vale and positioned just over 75 meters from CABN Matilda, these cabins offer a perfect option for a group escape with friends or family (subject to availability).